Do you know any busy parents? Do you sometimes wonder what to get them for the Holidays? Wonder no more! Below are ten fantastic gifts for any busy parent, and if that applies to you, treat yo’self!
- Gift Cards: Why do people act like gift cards are a bad gift? Who doesn’t want an extra $20 or $50 for Starbucks or at the Grocery Store?
- Studio Pictures: Buy your loved ones a session at a professional photography studio. This will be a welcomed gift as making memories often gets in the way of keeping them.
- Blue Apron: Send them healthy meal prep kits to their door! With easy step by step instructions, some parents might even feel comfortable allowing their children to prepare the meals! It’s a win win!
- Car Wash and Oil Change: Quite literally the gift that keeps on giving, give them a gift certificate to have their car cared for.
- Laundry Pickup and Delivery: The Holidays are even more stressful than the rest of the year, and the last thing any busy parent wants to be doing is sorting socks. Sign them up for EZE Laundry and save them up to 10 hours a week on laundry!
- Utility Tote Bag: This is super practical and can be carried around or easily stored in the car. You could even stuff it with fun gifts like chocolate and small bottles of wine.
- Keurig: Every parent needs their coffee! Even if this is the pre-Starbucks run coffee, some extra liquid courage first thing in the morning goes a long way!
- A Night Off: Hiring a sitter or volunteering to watch the kids for the evening could be the favorite gift of the season. Throw in a bottle of wine and some University Theatre tickets and you’ll be the favorite.
- Prime Membership: The more things that can be delivered to your door, like EZE’s laundry service the better.
- Hersheypark: Most parents love being around their kids, but sometimes it’s hard to have fun when you have to worry abou the daily routine. Treat your favorite family to a day at Pennsylvania’s favorite amusement park!
What are some other great ideas for busy moms and dads?